July 20, 2006
Surveys- TEFL Certification
Because of the many emails I've received about TEFL certification, I thought it'd be interesting to find out what kind of certificates you have, if any.
Please take a moment to answer the following question:
What kind of TEFL certificate do you hold?
In order to any this question...
... go to the link following the answers below.
Question: What kind of TEFL certificate do you hold?
1) I don't have a TEFL certificate and don't plan on obtaining one.
2) I don't have a TEFL certificate, but plan on obtaining one in the future.
3) I have a fake TEFL certificate that I've phot0-shopped or bought in Thailand.
4) I have an online TEFL certificate.
5) I have a TEFL certificate that took less than 120 classroom hours to complete.
6) I have a TEFL certificate that took 120 classroom hours or more to complete.
-----> Please enter YOUR answer HERE!
Anything missing from the above choices? Feel free to share additional ideas by commenting below!
*Looking for other interesting surveys (and their resultes) about the ESL industry? Click HERE!
About the author of this entry:
Carol, a native English-speaker who hails from the small town of St. Joseph in Minnesota, USA, has lived and worked in China since 1998. During that time, she has worked with students that range in age from three to more than sixty years old. She’s worked in universities, private language schools, grade schools, international schools, as well as private tutoring. Besides teaching, she’s also worked as a head teacher, an education manager, and a material development manager. In addition to working on this newsletter, she currently writes a monthly column for Time Out Beijing as well as working as an ESL instructor for the Australian International School of Beijing. Carol is also enrolled in Oxford Brookes' MA TESL program in Oxford, England. Look for her posts on the ESL-Jobs-Forum discussion boards!
Posted by crueckert at July 20, 2006 06:26 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: